How to Set Up a Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019 – Sometimes we find ourselves faced with circumstances where we’re in a great need to set up a fake Gmail account. It certainly only worsens the situation when you realise creating a new Gmail account will require you to input a phone number during the verification process.
That’s one detail we all have to endure because Gmail Account Security is just so tight. Don’t worry though for your dilemma will soon be taken care of because you have come to the right place. We’ve provided you with a comprehensive yet simple guide how to set up a fake Gmail account with password.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Set Up a Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019
- 1.1 Getting Started to Set Up a Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019
- 1.2 Free list Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019
- 1.3 Burner Emails Extension
- 1.4 Managing your Email Army
- 1.5 How to Get Fake Gmail Account with Password Using the Same Address
- 1.6 Sign In to Multiple Accounts at Once
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related posts:
How to Set Up a Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019
No, just because there is the word fake dangling in it does not mean it’s a fake account and you can’t use it like the ‘real’ Gmail accounts. This so called fake Gmail account is created with eliminating some steps that are usually present and required during the usual sign-up process.
Getting Started to Set Up a Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019
In order to do this, all you need is literally just a phone and an internet connection. This trick allows you to create a fake Gmail account without inputting your phone number and an OTP (one time password).
Note that these methods are reserved for Android devices, you can try using your iOS device too and see if the process is any different.
- To start off, you need to log out of your already signed in Gmail accounts from your phone. To do this, open up your mobile Settings > Accounts > Google > Remove.
- Now that all logged-in accounts have been removed successfully. You need to open the Settings menu again, click on Accounts and Google. Only this time, you need to choose the new button appeared in order to create a new Gmail account
- Type in your first name as well as last name and simply complete all the requested fields
- Then, you’ll be required to type in a new username for your new account which you can fill out however you like then tap on the next sign or arrow that faces the right direction
- After that, you’ll be required to type in your new password, preferably one that you can easily remember considering this won’t be your only Gmail account. A little pro tip: if you plan on creating various Gmail accounts, use the same password for all of your accounts. That way, you’ll never forget your password.
- Then, you’ll be required to choose a security question and enter a recovery email address. Then, tap on the next arrow button once more
- The last step is authentication where you need to type in the captcha.
- That’s all about it! No phone number whatsoever is required, right?
The above step is done through the Setting menu on your mobile phone. There’s another means where you can add and create a new account without phone number straight from the Gmail app.
Assuming you’ve opened up your Gmail app, then just follow these methods:
- On the top left corner of the page, you’ll see a three white stripes and click on it or simply swipe from the left all the way to the right in order for the sidebar menu to pop up
- This method applies to both Android and iOS devices. Click on the white arrow button located next to your Gmail address and you’ll see a list of your already logged-in accounts and an ‘Add Account’ option. Click on that.
- On Android, you’ll be presented with three or two choices between: Google, Personal (IMAP/POP) and Exchange. Click on the Google one.
- On IOS, upon clicking on the white arrow button, you’ll see “manage account” instead of “add account”, click on that. Then you’ll see an “add account” option. After you click on it, you’ll be presented with options like Google, iCloud, Office365, Yahoo, Outlook, and other (IMAP). Click on Google and when a select ‘Continue’ when prompted.
- Choose ‘create an account’ and enter all the required fields like first and last name and a new username
- This particular step is where the trick lies. After typing in the username, Gmail will ask you to enter a phone number for verification purposes. Instead of entering your phone number, click on the Skip button. You still can continue and Gmail will still navigate you to a new page to set up your new account like uploading a new profile picture, etc.
- In a few days, Gmail might prompt you to enter a recovery email address, though.
Free list Fake Gmail Account with Password 2019
If you simply want a fake Gmail account with password without creating a new account, we’ve also collected a list of working fake accounts along with their passwords as well. Add to that we also included their own success rate and how old they are.
Username: [email protected] (40% success rate, 2 months old)
Username: [email protected] (30% success rate, 10 months old)
Password: a123789654 or alternatively lvl 186 tawn 11 max
Username: quest (25% success rate, 16 days old)
Password: plook2468, or alternatively, plok2468
Username: mohd (21% success rate, 10 months old)
Username: [email protected] (19% success rate, 6 months old)
Username: [email protected] (18% success rate, 24 days old)
Password: Hi, or alternatively rosie124
Username: [email protected] (16% success rate, 9 months old)
Password: 554533, or alternatively, cruz123456
Username: [email protected] (16% success rate, 5 months old)
Password: its so many roblox acc, or alternatively 0988723441955230
Username: [email protected] (15% success rate, 11 months old)
Username: [email protected] (16% success rate, 3 months old)
Username: [email protected] (16% success rate, 2 months old)
Password: Hi, or alternatively BeefTaco
Username: asdfghjkl (15% success rate, 4 months old)
Password: [email protected]
Username: [email protected] (14% success rate, 10 months old)
Password: its works, or alternatively armandas
Burner Emails Extension
This next method is very helpful in case you need to enter your email on any website signup that you are not 100% certain to be legit. Either you use a Chrome or Firefox browser, there are many reasons why we might not want to give out our real email address, especially one that we uses for business.
Even if the reason is because you’re just really big on privacy or simply because you can’t stand spam, you can use disposable email addresses as a great alternative.
The extension called Burner Emails is fairly easy to create dummy email accounts and manage them as well! You’ll be surprised at how simple this extension works once you’re finished reading it. Here’s the drill: install the extension and create an account with your real email address. That’s the big and most important part of how this extension works.
Now, when you go to a site where it requires you to enter your email address in order to create an account, you will see a tiny black icon with a flame in the text input bar. Simply tap on it and the email address box will automatically populate with a unique, and brand-new address.
You can use that address to register for the site. And don’t worry, any email that the site delivers to it will be forwarded to your real email address automatically.
Managing your Email Army
Now that the extension can practically create a new email address for literally any service. You will soon have a list of email addresses that you’ve ever used for every site you registered on. To manage the small army of email addresses you’ve created, simply click on the icon located in your browser’s main window.
You have the option to turn off the email address temporarily or just delete it as a whole in case you are receiving way too many messages or don’t trust the sender to take you off the list.
Unfortunately, you cannot rename your multiple email addresses which can actually make them easier to find. However, all of the addresses that the Burner Emails have made on your behalf should have the site’s name nestled somewhere in it.
Add to that, you can just rely on the web-based tool offered by Burner Emails if you prefer to have your own customised email addresses. You can create your own addresses, though it takes a little more time than using the browser extension right away. Your choice.
How to Get Fake Gmail Account with Password Using the Same Address
The fact that Gmail ignores periods in everyone’s email addresses makes it beneficial for those who need a second email address while using the same account. This way, you are free to generate as many account variations as you want.
This also applies to the + symbol as well! The period (.) symbol is actually an alternative to the + symbol since some online services now refuse and recognise the + symbol on email addresses and won’t accept them. If that happens, simply add a period anywhere between the character on your address and you’re good to go.
It’s been proven effective and many online services regard it as a separate email address.
This method allows you to sign up for multiple accounts with the same online provider while simultaneously receiving your email in a single inbox. You don’t have to worry either about messing up the configuration for this trick won’t tweak any settings.
It should be noted that this method will still make you receive spam in your inbox should a third party decide to sell your modified email address. Thankfully, it’s nothing you cannot get rid of by a simple modification like [email protected] to [email protected]
The mail filter technology that Gmail provides is a really effective alternative to avoid spam. This feature will automatically shift messages sent to that ‘disposable’ address. Follow these steps to make use of the Gmail filtering feature (provided that you are using the address with a + or . symbol as your expanded address.
- Find the ‘create a filter’ link located next to the search box and click on it
- Then, enter your expanded email address in the ‘to’ box
- Choose the ‘next step’ button
- Choose the ‘skip the inbox’ option in case you don’t want to receive messages delivered to your Gmail account. Note that, you might want to apply a Gmail label if you have used a certain address to identify something like mailing list
- Then, select ‘Create Filter’ and that’s all the steps you need to do!
Sign In to Multiple Accounts at Once
Now with that many accounts, signing in and out of your various email accounts can be tedious. Thankfully, Gmail allows you to simultaneously sign in to numerous accounts at once.
Once you are logged in with your first account, you will see your profile picture or your initial (in case you have yet to add a photo) in the upper-right corner of the page (this method is done through a web browser on a PC or laptop).
Click on the drop-down menu where it appears underneath. Then, simply choose the ‘add account’ option and you will be prompted to enter your email address and a password in order to sign in to a different email account. Repeat this simple process as many times as you like, depending on how many accounts you have.
Switching between accounts is a breeze as well for you literally only need to press on your profile picture in the upper-right corner. Then, all accounts you have logged into will pop up. Just click on whichever account you wish to use. A new window or tab will appear with that account you signed into.
Note that, whichever account you happen to sign in first will be set to default. It will always be the account that is automatically logged into every time you first access a Google app and the account will have a default tag next to it.
Unfortunately, there has yet an easy way to be found to change default account. To do this, you still need to log out of all of your logged in accounts and sign in first with the one you want to set as default.
Now that you know how to make fake Gmail account with password and a list of unused accounts available. You don’t need to use your primary email address during any registration session on any website, especially if those sites are not exactly trustworthy.