How To Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number 2019 – Do you want to know how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2018? Such a system is possible if you know how.
Because WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps for communication – and it is considered better than most of the already existing apps, such an app has been used by millions of people all around the world.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Tse WhatsApp Without Phone Number 2019
- 2 Security Tips for How To Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number 2019
How To Tse WhatsApp Without Phone Number 2019
However, there is a misconception that you will need to have a working and valid phone number to activate the app. If you know how, you don’t actually need to have a number to activate it. Is it even possible?
On the contrary to what you believe, there are even some possible (and also working) ways to activate and use the app without using the numbers.
They can be effective and efficient – but you need to do the steps carefully and thoroughly. If you are able to follow the directions to the letter, you should be able to enjoy a fruitful outcome.
Some people are wondering why you would want to know how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2019. Why can’t you just use the app with the already existing mobile phone number of yours?
One of the major reasons for the action is the matter of privacy. Not everyone is happy to get messages from unknown sources.
A friend of mine was registering her phone number as a part for her body combat class registration process.
She joined the class for a year, but during that year, she often got offer about this and that – most of which she wasn’t so interested in. After a year, she quit because she needed to focus on her pregnancy and her kids.
After she quit, she kept on getting the WhatsApp messages about the gym’s offers, including the offer to register again.
Even after she politely refused, the messages kept on coming. When she had blocked the sales’ phone number, it turned out that the salesperson was using another number to contact her.
So, even after she has blocked and blocked many numbers, her existing number is still kept and saved by the salesperson.
It isn’t an ethical practice from the salesperson, but then again, people with ill intention will always find a way to access your number and bombard you with annoying calls, fussy offers through the messages, and such thing alike.
These are some of the reasons why people prefer keeping their numbers private and hidden. Because they don’t want any people (especially strangers) to know their numbers.
But it was the only way to make the annoying messages to stop. Since then, she has been very careful about providing information about her phone number.
The Pros and Cons of WhatsApp
You have to admit that WhatsApp has managed to create a very good app with its various handy features.
The developer manages to provide updates and many great aspects of the app, making it one of the most likable and popular messanger app that has ever existed.
But then again, everything always comes with its positive as well as negative sides, and WhatsApp is no different. The good things about the app are:
- It is very easy to use and the features are mostly handy and useful
- The verification process is relatively fast with very minimum fuss and difficulties. In fact, this app is one of the apps with very simple, easy, and fast verification processing
- Everything about the service is free – the call, the video call, the message, the sticker download, and everything! Even downloading the app alone won’t cost you anything. What if you have downloaded one and then uninstalled it and having to download (and install) it again? No problem. Since it is a free app, you won’t have to pay a dime.
- The features also include the block phone numbers so you can block any annoying number.
The downsides are:
- There isn’t any feature to filter the unknown phone number. It would be cool if the app comes with a feature where it can completely block an unknown number (or any number that isn’t in your contact list). Or it would be great if the app comes with a feature that can filter out an unknown number, and ask you whether you want to proceed accepting the message or completely blocking it.
- Because of the lack of such filtering feature, this app is open to all kinds of numbers – including the ones that you aren’t familiar with or the ones not in your contact list.
Using the App by Fake Message
This step on how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2019 would include a certain deceitful trick, but if you are willing to deal with the fake message, you should be good to go.
- Check that you don’t have any registered WhatsApp app in your mobilde device. Make sure of it.
- In the event that you already have the app, delete it. However, you may want to save some of the files first.
- Download the most current version (from App Store).
- When there is a notification that you should verify the phone number, have your phone turned into a flight mode
- It means that you won’t have any internet connection. Because of it, the verification process won’t complete successfully or smoothly.
- Choose verification with the SMS. Provide the information for your email address and click on Submit
- Immediately after you click on ‘Submit’, click ‘Cancel’
- Head to the App Store again.
- You want to download an app for a fake message. Thisapp will cover the actual number and ‘make’ WhatsApp think that it is the real one. If you are an iPhone user, you want to choose Fake a Message.
- If the app has been downloaded, go to your Outbox. Copy the existing message and then send it to the fake number
- If your account has been verified, you have done a very good job.
Using the App by the Landline
This is another alternative to activate the app without using the mobile number. After all, you will have to provide a phone number during the verification process, right? But it doesn’t say anything about using the mobile figures. So, what if you are using the landline numbers, provided that you know how to manage it all.
- You need to open the access to your WhatsApp app – which can be done on any device that you have, whether it is the tablet, computer, or mobile phone.
- When the app asks your number for verification, just provide the landline number (don’t give it your mobile phone number)
- It is likely that the next SMS verification stage will fail. No need to fret because this is pretty normal. Go with the option ‘Call Me’
- If you choose this option, you will get an automatic call from the app to the landline
- The voice across the line will give you a 6-digit number for the verification process. Don’t forget to jot it down because you will have to input it
- Once you have input the numbers, you will be prompted to use the provided service.
- If you still have doubts, you can try it. This is a method that most people don’t think about. They mostly think that they need to provide the mobile phone number instead of the landline number
Using the App by a False Number
This is another alternative that you can try on how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2019, especially if you don’t have any landline connection (which means that you don’t have any number of it) and you don’t want to undergo a fake message app.
- You need to sign in to Google Voice first. Make sure that you have an account of it.
- If you already have the account, opt for the desired location. Then, you will see a list of phone numbers. You only need to opt one.
- When you have chosen the number, type the real number. This is designed to enable you to retrive your code and then input the code to Google Voice.
- Reinstall WhatsApp app. You will be asked to input a number
- Make sure that the numbers you have to provide is the one from Google Voice.
- Click on ‘Done’you will get a notification text – sent by WhatsApp. By using the Google Voice dashboard, you can access it.
- Type in the code into WhatsApp app – the code was sent to Google Voice.
- If you do it right, this preocess will verify the account.
- You should be able to use the app normally
Using the WhatsApp App by a Special App
There are some apps that can be quite handy to help you with the verification process. The most common ones are TextPlus or Text Now, but feel free to use other apps that you are familiar with.
The basic principle of using this app is to activate the app without you having to own a number. So, how do you manage it?
- You need to download the app. You can access it from the Windows Phone Store, the iTunes App Store, or Google Play Store. In the event that you are using the WhatsApp app for your PC, you will have to open the Android emulator, such as Bluestacks or Like, and search the apps within it.
- Once you have downloaded the apps, you can install it.
- Finish the setup processing and don’t forget to jot down the number.
- In the event that the app somehow doesn’t show the number or you forget to jot it down, you can do these things:
- If you are using an Android device, click on the icon with 3-line formon the left top corner. You should be able to see the number now.
- The same method is also applicable for your iPhone – or any Apple devices
- If you are using the Window Phone, just open the app, go to People tab. You should be able to see the number now.
- And now we are back to the verification process. After you get the number, open the WhatsApp app
- If you see the terms and conditions section, click ‘Agree’
- If you are asked to enter the number, you can input the number you have got from the app
- The WhatsApp app will use the text message method for verification. Just wait until you get a fail notification.
- When you get the notice that your SMS verification has failed, you will be asked to go with the calling option.
- Click on the button “Call Me” so WhatsApp can make the call
- Just accept the call and note the codes down
- Fill in the verification codes to your WhatsApp app
- You should be able to get a notification that your process is successful.
That’s it and that’s all! With this method on how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2018, you can use the app without using your real number.
Security Tips for How To Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number 2019
Now that you already know about how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2018, you also want to make sure that the security processing is secured and protected.
In most cases, you probably already have the app and you need to delete or uninstall it (as you can see from those steps before, you are required to download a completely new app).
You can save the data if you think that they are all important. But if you can live without the already existing data, then deleting it won’t be a problem for you, right?
Those are some proven and truly working ways on how to use WhatsApp without phone number 2018 which can be useful for your own needs.